This page is expected to list scientific papers and special issues published by the COST Action CA18112 on peer-reviewed international journals and conference proceedings
When you do, please provide the Action's Chairs and Communications Manager with the citation details. Your work will be included in the Action's Annual Report and publicised within the CA18112 webpage and social media platforms.
This will not only help us to make this Action successful but give more visibility to your research and publications.
Examples of acknowledgements can be:
- This work is a contribution to the COST (European Cooperation on Science and Technology) Action CA18112 - Mechanochemistry for Sustainable Industry.
- Part of this work was supported by the COST Action CA18112 - Mechanochemistry for Sustainable Industry.
- The author(s) acknowledge(s) COST for funding the Action CA18112 – “Mechanochemistry for Sustainable Industry” supporting this work.
- This work benefited from networking activities carried out within the EU funded COST Action CA18112 – "Mechanochemistry for Sustainable Industry " and represents a contribution to it.
- Interlocking screws crank out pharmaceuticals. Author: XiaoZhi Lim, Special to C&EN, September 30, 2020 - Volume 98, Issue 38.
- Twin-Screw Extrusion for Hydrazone Synthesis, Generating Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Crawford, D.E.*; Porcheddu, A.; McCalmont, A.S.; Delogu, F.; James, S. L.; Colacino, E.* ACS Sustainaible Chem. Eng. 2020, 8, 12230–12238. DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.0c03816 - ACS Editors’ Choice.
- Mechanochemical Metathesis between AgNO3 and NaX (X = Cl, Br, I) and Ag2XNO3 Double-Salt Formation.
Authors: Stipe Lukin, Tomislav Stolar, Ivor Lončarić, Igor Milanović, Nikola Biliškov, Marco di Michiel, Tomislav Friščić, and Ivan Halasz*
Inorg. Chem. 2020, 59, 12200–12208. DOI https://doi.org/10.1021/
- European Research in Focus: Mechanochemistry for Sustainable Industry (COST Action MechSustInd)
Authors: J. G. Hernández, I. Halasz, D. E. Crawford, M. Krupicka, M. Baláž, V. André, L. Vella‐Zarb, A. Niidu, F. García, L. Maini, E. Colacino.
Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2020, 8-9. DOI: 10.1002/ejoc.201901718
- Real-Time in Situ Monitoring of Particle and Structure Evolution in the Mechanochemical Synthesis of UiO-66 Metal–Organic Frameworks
Authors: Luzia S. Germann*, Athanassios D. Katsenis,Igor Huskić,Patrick A. Julien,Krunoslav Užarević,Martin Etter,Omar K. Farha,Tomislav Friščić* and Robert E. Dinnebier*
Cryst. Growth Des. 2020, 20, 1, 49-54 DOI: 10.1021/acs.cgd.9b01477
- Controlling the Polymorphism and Topology Transformation in Porphyrinic Zirconium Metal–Organic Frameworks via Mechanochemistry
Authors: Bahar Karadeniz,Dijana Žilić, Igor Huskić, Luzia S. Germann, Athena M. Fidelli, Senada Muratović, Ivor Lončarić, Martin Etter, Robert E. Dinnebier, Dajana Barišić, Nikola Cindro, Timur Islamoglu, Omar K. Farha, Tomislav Friščić and Krunoslav Užarević*.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019, 141, 49, 19214-19220 DOI: 10.1021/jacs.9b10251
- Mechanochemistry: a disruptive innovation for the industry of the future
Authors: Baláž, L. Vella-Zarb, J. G. Hernández, I. Halasz, D. E. Crawford, M. Krupička, V. André, A. Niidu, F. García, L. Maini, E. Colacino.
Chem. Today, 2019, 37, 32-34.